Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeeC View Post
    Hi guys,

In the process of buying a boat to be moored at RQ. Will be using for fishing at weekends weather permitting and odd times out with family.

However I'm a bit apprehensive with going out alone. Therefore do you guys go out in groups for safely etc? It's a fairly new boat so shouldn't break down but wouldn't really be confident in going out alone.

Couple of questions, how often do you guys get out and do you go out in groups at all?

Cheers!
    Hi Lee, I am moored at RQ have been only for the last 3 weeks. The existing fishing maternity have made me feel welcome and are a great bunch of lads. Once you get sorted let me know your berthing and I can introduce and help if required

Comment

Originally posted by jonman View Post
      Hi Lee, I am moored at RQ have been only for the last 3 weeks. The existing fishing maternity have made me feel welcome and are a great bunch of lads. Once you get sorted let me know your berthing and I can introduce and help if required
      Hi Jon, what's your boat name/berth

Cheers

Norm
      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Afternoon My Alibi,

I launched my boat up at Amble Marina today, Black Betty II.
        If I can help any way drop me a message.

Graham.

Comment

Hopefully not too much longer.

Had this surveyed on Wednesday and awaiting the report.

I'd prefer a MF755 but not many around and more dosh so will try this and see how things go.

Comment

Great looking boat Lee. Doesn't look like you could go far wrong with that
            P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Thanks Graham, I'll look out for you

Last trip out was back on the 8th April. Maybe this coming Sunday if the wind turns to a westerly.......

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X