MIDWEEK TRIP OUT - GREAT DAY HAD BY ALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LtoR:

Mike, Andy, Rob, Ian, Andy, Lynnette, \"Barracuda\" Bob (hidden) and Oblickta (Graham)......who looks like he\'s blessing the boat......lol

More pix to follow.......

[Edited on 20/7/2005 by TC]

Comment

Sorry Bob, When blessing the boat I blanked you out, but at least it was the only blank 2day.

Thanx TC for highlighting my need to visit the barbers lol. Didn\'t realize I got a quiff. Immediate action required!!!
      Regards, Graham

Comment

As already said, thanks to all for making a great day out . Andy Toward certainly earned his pennies today and all credit to him for sticking it out in that sea

My 1st ever ling (7lb) had to be my highlight of the day. Caught on a KeithB baited ripper (Cheers Keith )

I also had 2 codling (4lb and 2.5lb) and between me and me dad (Barracuda Bob) 12 whiting and 59 mackerel (I\'m glad he stopped fishing for them, or I\'d still be filleting now )

So, the bait freezer is now restocked and I\'m looking forward to my 1st doubler Roll on the next trip
        www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

Well done on your 1st Ling, Rob........they tatse better than cod, m8 :P :P

Busy sorting out the photos as I write this.......your 1st Ling captured for posterity.......lol

\"Roll on the next trip\"..........just NOT as big a \"roll\" as this time, though.....hahahaha

Comment

nice to hear some fish geting caught well done lads and lassies

Comment

OK......the rest of the pix.......

Mike, Andy & Rob enjoying the sun

Andy & Lynnette take a break

Graham operating his nifty, electronic miniature shoulder mounted fishing rod

Rob with his 1st ever Ling

Ian with his best cod of the day

Thirsty work...this fishing

First of the Tall Ships to arive at the Tyne

Comment

Pleased you guy\'s had a goodun today. Great pics Tony mate and some better captions lol. Nice ling Rob mate.
                Got to try to make it on a later trip if I can.
                Saw the first of the tall ships come into the Tyne on the local news tonight \"Eye of the wind\" or something similar, please don\'t crucify me too much if I am wrong lol. I thought it looked very impressive on the television, bet it was stunning to see it up close like that.

Jim.
                Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Jim, you missed a great day out, m8.
                  As well as the fish finally turning up, the craic on the boat was excellent.

We headed S when we 1st left the piers and were fishing just off Souter. Seen the tall ship come over the hoizon as it was heading N for the Tyne. Ended up following it and then running alongside it for a mile or so..........couln\'t fail to be impressed by it.

Comment

nice pics tony the one with lynette drinking the water is a good one andy r

Comment

What more could anyone ask for? Great day out and thanks to Andy for not turning around and heading back, even if it was a bit scarey at times.
                      As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                      but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Well done lads ,nice one ,looks like a great day out (jammy sods !!)
                        You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Working...
                        X