• Show
Clear All

Hasn't he just been arrested again.
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

thanks for the help lads reel runs sweet as now
      f###ing snagged again

Comment

Wow! I ordered some bearings yesterday afternoon, didn't pay for next day delivery, chose the £1 option they just arrived in the post this morning.
        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

ouch me nuts sorry aboot that tony
          AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
            ouch me nuts sorry aboot that tony
            LOL I've managed to move on with my life Dunc
            Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
            I AGREE

Comment

Bearings

Yes mine had the same problem and Keith told me about the bearing and got it changed, works perfect now. Thanks Keith

Comment

Originally posted by KeithB View Post
                Wow! I ordered some bearings yesterday afternoon, didn't pay for next day delivery, chose the £1 option they just arrived in the post this morning.
                where was that keith ? the place you mentioned earlier (RC Bearings), It may be a good idea in this early season time to simply change them all ...

ps this thread goes nicely with the one "which fishing line?" by Safetyman

two birds with one stone ....

norm
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Another vote to take advice from Keith, very helpfull

Comment

Yeah RCBearings Norm.

You need 2 off 7x17x5 & 2 off 6x12x4 for each reel but it's normally just the 7x17x5 behind the handle that goes.

Just replaced all bearings in the two reels I use but they still don't spin as freely as the three reels I don't use. Whether that's because I've used cheap bearings I'm not sure.

Searched all over for ceramic bearings in those sizes with no joy.
                    Last edited by KeithB; 04-01-2014, 01:10 PM.
                    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithB View Post
                      Yeah RCBearings Norm.

You need 2 off 7x17x5 & 2 off 6x12x4 for each reel but it's normally just the 7x17x5 behind the handle that goes.

Just replaced all bearings in the two reels I use but they still don't spin as freely as the three reels I don't use. Whether that's because I've used cheap bearings I'm not sure.

Searched all over for ceramic bearings in those sizes with no joy.
                      Could it have a bent spindle?
                      "My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it." - Koos Brandt

Comment

Possibly mate
                        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Working...
                        X