No announcement yet.

Reef fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lobster pots in garden, boat trailer next door but one, 25 degrees NNE from goal post on playing field next to swings, .

July Dave, July.

Comment

Marc ,

Any chance of some pixs when your diving on the wrecks , sure it would really go down well .

Comment

I\'ll have to work out how to post pics first, is there a tutorial on here anywhere telling you how to.

Comment

Found it, will have a read and see what I,ve got.

Just had a thought, how deep are the wrecks yous fish from the tyne.

Lisa\'s got a underwater video camera, could film the wreck for yous, sort of a 3D sonar thinngy, it would give yous a better idea of what yous are fishing over.

Comment

Marc,

Don\'t think there are many over 50m , whtas the diving limit anyway ?

Comment

[Edited on 17/1/2004 by Marc]

Anybody help here

sussed it.

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Marc]

Comment

Dave, It’s 30m for recreational divers for the insurance, but it depends on the conditions and the visibility, Dive computers have been known to go wrong or get lost.

Comment

Great pic mark keep them comming

Comment

Marc,

Got any of tyne wrecks with some names or numbers of our sheet ?

Comment

Didn\'t get any this year Dave what with one thing and another, head, knee, wrist, you know relaxing holidays !!!.. There is only about a three month window for diving out of the Tyne and taking photos, bit manky down there.

I know i shouldn\'t be saying this, but you never heard about the incident with the submarine in Cyprus did yous. Got a photo somewhere, I\'ll see if I can find it. ha ha

Comment

Mark have you ever seen any congar on the inshore wrecks around the Tyne area? About 2 years ago i and the skipper was sure i had a congar on as the line was just going around and around all the way up until the line got bit throught (80lb)

Comment

Working...
                        X