Things are looking up soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather permitting it will be a veritable lie in

Have even arranged to go out that night as I won't be wrecked from a predawn start LOL

Bait is making an early season comeback this year...It's been bit maligned for the last few years with the shads and all.
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
      Weather permitting it will be a veritable lie in

Have even arranged to go out that night as I won't be wrecked from a predawn start LOL

Bait is making an early season comeback this year...It's been bit maligned for the last few years with the shads and all.
      How about baited Shads Tony...

Comment

Well the small grubs will certainly be getting the cocktail treatment
        Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE

Comment

It looks like it will be congested around the can this weekend if the weather even hints at letting us out. The bait in my freezer needs swapping for some fresh fish.

Comment

Working...
          X