Things are looking up soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things are looking up soon

Good news lads n lasses, heard Carol Kirkwood say on the forecast this morning, that the weather will be on the "up" next week with normal temperatures for April, whohoooooo
    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

aye am buzzin, cant wait for a session where I can feel me fingers

Comment

Then the May water will arrive and make it crap again lol lol.
      The beautifull South

Comment

Yippppppppy dippppy yhooooo can't bloody w8t won't stop cing reports off me and Sam ;D
        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Aye Arthur i saw her on the telly this morning before i went to work, didnt listen to what she was saying, i was just staring at her....you know whats...
          Fingers crossed though....we are due some settled weather....The Can awaits you....

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
            Aye Arthur i saw her on the telly this morning before i went to work, didnt listen to what she was saying, i was just staring at her....you know whats...
            Fingers crossed though....we are due some settled weather....The Can awaits you....
            You are so uncouth Chris!
            2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Thats all i do now......"Look".........

Comment

Hope so need to get the East winds out the way then a week of strong yearly west winds we also get, then the algi bloom that comes every year and then...just maybe we can start fishing
                ................__................................ .............................
                ____[ ~ \_____
                [__On-A-Roll__/
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                P.B
                SKATE 204lb
                COD 51lb
                LING 32lb
                TOPE 40lb
                CONGER 25lb
                HADDOCK 10lb
                HALIBUT 37lb
                COALIE 16lb
                BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
                  Hope so need to get the East winds out the way then a week of strong yearly west winds we also get, then the algi bloom that comes every year and then...just maybe we can start fishing
                  nothing to stop you fishing Rich, just catching the fish is the hard part
                  Alan

Comment

Your right Alan, soon be time and the reports be flooding in.
                    ................__................................ .............................
                    ____[ ~ \_____
                    [__On-A-Roll__/
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    P.B
                    SKATE 204lb
                    COD 51lb
                    LING 32lb
                    TOPE 40lb
                    CONGER 25lb
                    HADDOCK 10lb
                    HALIBUT 37lb
                    COALIE 16lb
                    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Thats like a breath of fresh air (not easterly tho) lol
                      It will prob be a good few weeks yet before we are dropping a line on SHADY....................may have a little dabble on another craft to get a fix before we launch got a few comps comming up !
                      Wonder if we can remember how to do it or where to find them as its been soooooooooooo long !
                      Cheers Bert

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
                        That's the trouble with female presenters, for some reason what they have to say can go clean over our lecherous heads. I've got the same problem of concentration with Rachael Riley off countdown, each game is almost over and the clock ticking before I realise it

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
                          So it could be ages yet then Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Tadpoleman View Post
                            Thats like a breath of fresh air (not easterly tho) lol
                            It will prob be a good few weeks yet before we are dropping a line on SHADY....................may have a little dabble on another craft to get a fix before we launch got a few comps comming up !
                            Wonder if we can remember how to do it or where to find them as its been soooooooooooo long !
                            It'll be like riding a bike lol, but we'll all have to get our sea legs back

Comment

Mid May maybe

Hay if you look back through 2010-2012 every year starts about the same even 2011 aka the best year i have known started slow then bang 1 week wrecks dead next week buzzing with fish
                              ____[ ~ \_____
                              [__On-A-Roll__/
                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                              P.B
                              SKATE 204lb
                              COD 51lb
                              LING 32lb
                              TOPE 40lb
                              CONGER 25lb
                              HADDOCK 10lb
                              HALIBUT 37lb
                              COALIE 16lb