No announcement yet.

First day first cancellation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday trip for me if it warms up a tad, thats if Norman leaves any fish around the can with the new box of tricks
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
      Sunday trip for me if it warms up a tad, thats if Norman leaves any fish around the can with the new box of tricks
      Good luck Richie mate
      Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

ima gota drums waiting for time out for fish no bad drums wer be playing the big drums when wer get the fish gudluk all
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Well I don't like bad mouthing anyone on a public forum, but when we come all this way for a charter holiday and rise this morning to a cloudless sky and a pretty flat sea, you have to wonder why the Skipper cancelled our trip as early as lunchtime yesterday!?

None too impressed and have a very, very unhappy partner shooting daggers at me as if somehow it is my fault!
          2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Howay Mark you should know by now that its always the blokes fault,a women is always right even when its wrong,well it is with wor lass lol.

Comment

Standing on the verandah of the van, looking out to sea, feeling pretty gutted Steve!

Comment

I bet you both are,fingers crossed for your next trip mate.

Comment

Well tomorrow's forecast is pretty much same as today's so I expect to get out. Whether we catch anything is another matter! Anyway off to Blyth for some bait then down to the Beacons/Church point to see if we can get a few flatties or anything else that might be there.

Comment

Yer the weather is canny, sea settled as expected when the west started at 1ish, still cold thou. Sunday for me and if i can get out in a 20fter i am sure you will be fine.
                    ................__................................ .............................
                    ____[ ~ \_____
                    [__On-A-Roll__/
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    P.B
                    SKATE 204lb
                    COD 51lb
                    LING 32lb
                    TOPE 40lb
                    CONGER 25lb
                    HADDOCK 10lb
                    HALIBUT 37lb
                    COALIE 16lb
                    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

"sapphire"

As most of you know by now I always wait till late for weather check you never hear me cancel a trip until very late or even the next day before the trip, Friday was bad it was still bad and a big sea at 6pm but if you worked it out on the Saturday moning you had wind with the tide what do you get flat sea by midday on the turn of the tide the wind swings SE its behind you come"n back, It was a lovelly day little swell nothing to worry bout,
                      Sapphire Charters Sunderland, Wreck, Reef, Rough Ground, Winter Up Tide, COP 60miles, Fully Licensed & Insured, Tea & Coffee, Toilet, Ring me Peter Skipper 07903454745

Comment

Originally posted by sapph33 View Post
                        As most of you know by now I always wait till late for weather check you never hear me cancel a trip until very late or even the next day before the trip, Friday was bad it was still bad and a big sea at 6pm but if you worked it out on the Saturday moning you had wind with the tide what do you get flat sea by midday on the turn of the tide the wind swings SE its behind you come"n back, It was a lovelly day little swell nothing to worry bout,
                        if it was anyone but you peter i would have had a right snotty comment to make

how did the fishing go today (sat)
                        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

sapph33

You cant beat a good ling to round the day off,
                          Sapphire Charters Sunderland, Wreck, Reef, Rough Ground, Winter Up Tide, COP 60miles, Fully Licensed & Insured, Tea & Coffee, Toilet, Ring me Peter Skipper 07903454745

Comment

Originally posted by sapph33 View Post
                            you cant beat a good ling to round the day off,
                            :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
                            AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Working...
                            X