• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luv the opening line............Norm. Speaks volumes
    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by oldessox View Post
      If yous had spent more time fishing and less time playing with your shads yous might have caught something
      I was quite fancying a run out today , but like kevin, I've been put off a bit by the lack of fish out there , where the hell do they go this time of year?
      This happens in coarse and trout fishing, but there, you know for a fact the fish are still there but just aren't feeding , I wonder if that's the case in the sea or if they go walkabout?
      Speaking to one boat skipper who had been up to Souter from Sunderland for a run out yesterday and his fishfinder picked up loads of big fish - around 20 feet off the bottom.
      A bad day's fishing is better than a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by Safetyman View Post
        Speaking to one boat skipper who had been up to Souter from Sunderland for a run out yesterday and his fishfinder picked up loads of big fish - around 20 feet off the bottom.
        I think he may need to reset the gain a little

norm
        ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
        . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
        ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Safetyman View Post
          Originally posted by Norman View Post
          I think he may need to reset the gain a little

norm
          Aye , I was only joking as I'm sure Norman and tony know , if they can't find fish there's not much hope for the likes of me
          Fish on the finder is one thing , fish on the end of yer line is something else

Comment

Working...
          X