• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll still go and dont mind paying a bit extra if the weather behaves

Darren u got a PM
    Regards, Graham

Comment

Does anybody know what's happening yet? I have childcare arrangements to sort out before people go to bed.
      www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

I been expecting some news in spite of the tides and weather

I've now had to commit myself to a full days work so wont be turning up whatever
        Regards, Graham

Comment

Ah well, I'll see you tomorrow night Kid for our version of "wreck fishing"

(would have put a wink up, but can't?)
          www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RobAdair View Post
            Ah well, I'll see you tomorrow night Kid for our version of "wreck fishing"

(would have put a wink up, but can't?)

OK kid, pick you up at 8:30.

Me thinks this mid week boat trip is jinxed.

Comment

Sorry guys

Sorry about that lads. I spoke to the skipper last night and he said best to call it off due to the tides/swells on. I tried to tell you all last night but although it was saying I was logged on at home it wouldn't let me access my messages (so I could get your numbers and ring) or post a reply to this thread. I tried my best. It would also have cost us nearly £30 due to the lack of interest or unavailability. I was really frustrated though as I could see myself logged on, and I could see others logged on but it wouldn't let me do anything. I also tried ringing a couple of my mates who use the site and they were out fishing but said they would post for me when they got home. I don't know what happen unless they had the same problems as me. Again sorry for the short notice but it was out of my control (both the cancellation and not being able to tell you)

MODERATORS - Can you only log in from a certain computer (the one which you joined from), should it be from any or was there just problems yesterday?
              <i>Put back what you don't need.</i>

Comment

Don't worry Darren it wasn't just you mate. I was banned lol.

Jim.
                Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Well Darren i tried to log in when i came in from fishing 3 am this morning to leave a post for the lads,i could not even access the forums or anything,tried again 9am this morning and the same thing.eventually got on 11.39 after trying since 11am.I could not sign in,wrong password,wrong username.then lo and hehold,using same details it logged me in.Must be teething problems with the new site layout or whatever
                  FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

No probs Jimmy, I thought you must have had the same problems. Cheers anyway

Lol Jim - at least it's not just preferencial treatment

Comment

I'm still having trouble but getting used to it now. When I click to reply to a post I get the log in page even tho I'm already logged in. Then if I refresh the page I can reply. I'm sure It'll be sorted soon

At least there arn't any stranded souls down at the marina, or are there?
                      Regards, Graham

Comment

Lets hope not Graham

Comment

Working...
                        X