Supersonic 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supersonic 2020

I think a common theme for most with this year, it hasn't turned out as I expected.
    I was full of hope and anticipation/excitement at the start of the year for picking up my new boat, an aquafish 185 from Phantom Marine. The dreaded virus put pay to that both by delaying the build and also keeping me stuck onboard the ship at work for months.
    Myself and my youngest two laddies made the trip to Lowestoft to pick her up.
    This season has been on the most part a write off but I am looking forward to next season a lot. I dont have a very high number of sessions off to beat as the engine hasn't had it's 20 hour initial service yet.
    So far the boat has performed very well and I am happy. I opted to head back up to Amble even though the pull of Royal Quays was strong. A few reasons but the main ones being seeing and getting fed at my Mam and Dad's as they live in Amble.
    I will try to pop a few more photos in a reply as I haven't got tappatalk at work and am restricted to the number of photos in one post.

The winter fishing looks to be going great from the posts I have read.

Graham.

​​​​​​​

Comment

Comment

Comment

Apologies if I have duplicated any photos. Fingers crossed she is back in the water when I get home from work, COVID flight restrictions allowing in February and there are some fish still kicking about!

Graham.

Comment

What a cracker Graham! You chose well. I bet she's solid in a chop.

Slinky lighting too, both underwater and in the cockpit. A nice touch. I feel for you, having such a beauty but unable to use her.

The shore reports have been encouraging recently, so hopefully they will be around when you're home again. Good luck mate!

Comment

Working...
            X