Season Started 26 April 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norman View Post
    I was too knackered and fell asleep. what did I miss ?
    wining, dummies and prams Norman!
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

I missed the arge barge again ! anyway well done Norman and Tony !
      Its looking good for a bumper season ! early signs etc
      Wait till the water clears a little
      Last edited by Tadpoleman; 27-04-2008, 09:02 AM.
      Cheers Bert

Comment

Here where's my erudite prose gone? I thought I was quite articulate for a man who'd been awake for 20 hours
        Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE

Comment

Just got our boat last year great to see how the experts do it. It gives the rest of us hope for the future. Great report and pics a well deserved toast Cheers.

Comment

haha nice to hear but nothing expert about it just luckily to be in right place, right time, right tackle.... all of which are a variable cheers
            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

i wish i could of been out the same day with you lot norman looks a cracking day with cod on the feed

also stores if you fancy a day out on the boat when your up here give me a p m

we launch from sunderland slip way mostley weekends and odd midweek trips (some mid afternoon trips out to)

your more than welcome david
              Last edited by gazzawill; 09-05-2008, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X