No announcement yet.

A Shads Tail...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha cracking video mate!! Hope those Shads do you proud!!!!

Comment

Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE

Comment

your word's tony

"grow up"

Comment

What a load of drivel

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
            your word's tony

"grow up"
            Crikey o riley Davey...take one of those welding rods out of your bum mate and take yourself less seriously

I frankly don't care if people like this video...it was thrown together in five minutes for a laugh

As to all the other stuff going on around the forum take a step back from the keyboard mate as you're doing yourself no favours at all
            Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
            I AGREE

Comment

getaway its still ****e

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
                Crikey o riley Davey...take one of those welding rods out of your bum mate and take yourself less seriously

I frankly don't care if people like this video...it was thrown together in five minutes for a laugh

As to all the other stuff going on around the forum take a step back from the keyboard mate as you're doing yourself no favours at all
                no favour's,
                take the rod out me bum,
                step back,

why get involved, just because your m8's with certain people, you think you can say what you want.

hope to see you out there m8.

Comment

Davey m8 ive noticed u been very worked up last few times I been on forum ....... just relax a bit bud everyone is different with different views on things

Comment

Originally posted by EFC FOREVER View Post
                    Davey m8 ive noticed u been very worked up last few times I been on forum ....... just relax a bit bud everyone is different with different views on things
                    cheer's m8, lot's on at the mo, and bad health.

but was told from a very young age, alway's tell the truth, and alwat's speak your mind.

Comment

I was the same but you carnt lwt things stress ya out

Comment

Happy Bank Holiday boys and girls
                        Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

Class loved it

Comment

Working...
                          X