No announcement yet.

read the bylaws!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to get legal help before the conviction but i got laughed at pretty much everywhere i went. And no one would touch le because non of them had ever come across anything like this. My next port of call ot to appeal the size of the fine. The guy i was with got the same conviction but got £50 less of a fine.

Comment

was he also fishing with magotts ? did he have a rod licence ? or just with you as an accomplice ? you need a good solicitor m8 if you intend to appeal and they don't come cheep.
      again the law is very strict now on any one that is fishing not legal
      consett warlord retired

Comment

Feel bit sorry for you metallica ( awesome last night at glastonbury by the way).
        Ok you made a honest mistake as it seems , got caught out and now got to pay fine , we all been caught out like that at some time im sure , speeding , tv licence , parking , etc . You tend to except it and curse your self for the mistake . But i must agree the fine you got seems way to high for the offence . Im sure you get less for driving without car insurance !! Guessing the judge pays good money for his fishing beat . Unlucky mate .

Comment

Originally posted by dale19 View Post
          was he also fishing with magotts ? did he have a rod licence ? or just with you as an accomplice ? you need a good solicitor m8 if you intend to appeal and they don't come cheep.
          again the law is very strict now on any one that is fishing not legal
          He had licence. We were fishing together. Last time he fished durham river was about 15 years ago. According to him back then everyone used maggots no matter the time of year

Comment

Well if yr m8 told you that then he's lying.always been the case u can't fish for coarse fish in closed season.even worm very dodgy Imo as best bait for perch. Really it should be no live bait fishing. U have unlucky with the size of that fine.good luck with any appeal.

Comment

Working...
            X