No announcement yet.

Using two rods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job sorted at the Derwent. You can have two rods set up but can only use one at a time-unless you pay for two permits.
    I enjoyed using this method last time out-kept trying the buzzzers on the long leader with floating line then when this failed using my lures on the other rod with intermediate line..
    Much less hassle.
    Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Mick , you dogged away till you got there, fair play to you.

Comment

Aye i,ll have to be giving the old fly a rest soon. Cyprus hols and getting wed. But i,ll be back.

Comment

Enjoy your hols, Mick.

We just came back from 'Protaras'. Had a great time but it's HUGELY expensive now compared to two years ago since they've gone 'Euro'

Fishin's crap inaal. Never even bothered taking me telescopic this time.

Tight lines,

Drof

Comment

Originally posted by mick dunn View Post
            Aye i,ll have to be giving the old fly a rest soon. Cyprus hols and getting wed. But i,ll be back.
            Getting Wed!!....and you think you'll be back fishing
            Save our Sharks Member
            SACN NE Regional Co-Ordinator
            NSFC RSA representative

Comment

Ive been living with her indoors for 18 years.
              Drof was at Protarus last year. Was,nt to bad-but these days i don,t drink as much. Found a bar on the main street where we watched the football 2 euros a pint.

Comment

Aa knaa the pub you are on aboot, Mick.

Aa bet it was called 'Cheors' : canny food and drink and reasonably priced.

But the majority of places are reeeediculous.

We've been to Cyprus six times in the past seven yeors Paphos and Protaras, and the prices this year are through the roof.

In some places, a normal pub lunch which would have set you back 5 or six quid two years ago is now 11 to 14 quid.

Still, as you say, you can always find a reasonably priced outlet if you try.

Cheors,

Drof.

Comment

Working...
                X