Off chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sammy talbot View Post
    the sea temperatures are still low, once the temps hit 10 / 11 c they will start to turn up and become more active,
    For anyone new to Bass fishing with lures, Sammy posted the most important piece of information in the whole thread. To add a little more I believe under 9c I really don't think there's much point in trying with lures, colder temps really mean offering the fish a very easy meal. Something it doesn't have to chase, a very slowly fished soft plastic for example.
    The warmer the sea the more active the fish/metabolism and they will actively chase.

Comment

Originally posted by pulp View Post
      For anyone new to Bass fishing with lures, Sammy posted the most important piece of information in the whole thread. To add a little more I believe under 9c I really don't think there's much point in trying with lures, colder temps really mean offering the fish a very easy meal. Something it doesn't have to chase, a very slowly fished soft plastic for example.
      The warmer the sea the more active the fish/metabolism and they will actively chase.

Nearly there then.

South Shields Sea Temperature | United Kingdom Water Temperatures

Comment

Thanks for sharing that m8 . thats a handy page to bookmark .

Comment

Lrf

I just want to mention that theres a blog page by Henry Gilbey that has a mine of information on it about lure fishing .He goes into all the small details about , rods , reels and lures and theres a ton of info on there from lure anglers all over the country and its updated regularly.Well worth a visit . just google Henry Gilbey The Blog .

Comment

Originally posted by MickA View Post
            Nearly there then.
            Indeed m8, Time to get ready.

Comment

Working...
            X