No announcement yet.

it beggars belief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new generation being taught by a genaration that didnt get taught in his genaration were doze it end I dread to think. Im mean howay man letting ya kids stamp on fishes heads n that wat is going on man in all honesty I think the world is doomed lol

Comment

I knlw how stupid must they be? Ignoring the cruelty your going to get covered in blood and guts for a start numb as fuk years of interbreading owe its sunny am ginger i get sun burn in the winter i know what am going to do get the bus into the town walk from the town to the pier with nee top on showing me 50p tattos off looking rock hard stop at rutherfords get 2 weights 2 packs of feathers. Gan to the next shop by 12 cans. Start catching makie sit in the sun get mortal make a right mess get sun burn pester everyone then gan home buck our lass have another bairn as its easier than graft and am dying to get another 50p tattoo. The summer is mint owe

Comment

I reckon we should round up fishermans possey and gan chav bashin instead of makkie

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
          I reckon we should round up fishermans possey and gan chav bashin instead of makkie
          We could let loose the upper-class twits on the moron-class chavs and solve two problems at once, as these kids pointed out in their rather Python-inspired video....

Chav Hunting - YouTube

Gary
          ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
          on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

grrr

Comment

Working...
            X