Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have sea angler run out of their own ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its good to see different views on local marks wether they copy or not (coincidence more likely).
    The more the merrier as far as im concerned.
    There is always a few items of interest in the mags but wether its worth the money for some people is up to them.

Has the magazine ran out of ideas? : No

Same features a coincidence? : Yes

Did i notice ? : Yes

Am i victor meldrew? :No

haha

Comment

sometimes its as if your reading the same artical but from a diff writer because of the same report areas, i tend to read tsf now in the shop and not pay , buy sea angler when i see something i want to look at and read, the venues especially now up north are good, i get lots of new venues i can go and blank at

Comment

Bear in mind also, that others who read it may want to go and give it a go
        must admit that can be the downside too it, remember quite some years back s.a did a couple pages on a place called ciriad in north wales, we went there the folowing weekend, parked up at the top of the cliff, looked over to what is normally a `on your own beach` to see it lit up like blackpool with tilleys, the one good thing though was whoever told s.a did not tell them about the hotspot to the left of the beach on low

Comment

thats a lovely offer matchman

sless

Comment

Matchman, thats a lot different to what you posted, had you posted a reply like the one above instead of " yeah me and the photographer" it would have been a much better reply.

Thanks for the offer of a feature, however i would rather pass this time round (that may seem a little ungreatful, not meant to be) i dont think a feature about me would be very interesting to your readers, in fact it would probably go down like a lead ballon in some circles.

regards
            Terry
            Last edited by YoursTruly; 21-01-2008, 11:28 PM.
            If people think you are an idiot, why speak and remove all doubt !

Comment

well guys and gals i buy both sea angler and tsf and enjoy both of em. yep there are articles on different subjects that are repeated, it makes no difference to me i read em all why cause i love out to do with fishing lets face it ya never going to keep everyone happy no matter where the article or place is. knowledge is power. theres always some tip or rig to pick up and copy great i think, and ive been buying them for years. so im one happy reader. anyway when i pick a copy up to read in bed it stops wor lass pestering me he he he works everytime.

johnw
              John

Comment

lol
                Last edited by gazzawill; 22-01-2008, 04:03 AM.

Comment

ALL anglers learn new things every session, find new, productive marks etc - but like in all journalism, the tip off is the ace card.[/

well said paul

Comment

Working...
                  X