weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend

good morning lads. got in from work on friday night our last said "ive booked us into a hotel for a treat" i thought ooh that ll be canny getting away for a bit no kids and some real ale very nice. i said where are we going like, she just said we will have to wait coz she found it on the internet. Anyway she woke me up at 6.30 saturday morning and told me to get ready as we had a vanny drive to get to the hotel. headed off towards glasgow, kept on going north past glasgow, i though where the hell is she taking me. we ended up going round loch lomond and still heading north. pulled up at taynuilt hotel. right on the shores of loch etive. i was absolutely gutted if i knew i was going there i would have took me gear. Anyway walked down to the loch side where the small stone jetty is there was a lad fishing off there, he was bait fishing and also float fishing but had nowt. looked across onto the other side near the quarry and could see a couple of people fishing there. dunno if they had owt. anyway back at the hotel was bloody brilliant would recommend it to anyone and the real ale "avalanch" was lovelly but not on sunday morning when we had to get up at 8 for our breakfast. just wish i could of took me rods.
    target of 10 codling this season and gonna try for a pig!!!!1

Cheers Justin
Working...
X