No announcement yet.

Under age fishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks very much for the advice, it's definitely convinced me to go for it. Slightly worried that he might out fish me, my wife takes the p#ss out of my fishing enough already...

Comment

Originally posted by Beaky View Post
      Thanks very much for the advice, it's definitely convinced me to go for it. Slightly worried that he might out fish me, my wife takes the p#ss out of my fishing enough already...
      let me know what happens and get some photos of the young if he gets anything decent
      Alan

Comment

YOU WILL BE OUTFISHED EVERY TIME YOU TAKE THEM"

Comment

Took my brothers 7 year old with us a few weeks ago by end of night he had 1 dab and 5 whiteys .........we got a crab and he loved telling his mam we blanked and he did not . By end of night he was casting out on his own and baiting up took him pier fishing that night

Asked on the way home when are we going out again

Comment

Took my daughter when she was only 3 to Craster pier float fishing for coalies, on a warm sunny day. She caught quite a few much to the delight of the holiday spectators as she clapped every fish she caught.
            yes mate, get him started, but pick the weather.
            P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Beat here's my 3 yre old with his first fish, a moment ill never forget. Drum it into him whilst young lol
              Attached Files
              Can't Catch Yesterdays Fish

Comment

My 2 have been fishing with me since they were 5 or 6. They are happy on the beach as long as there are a fish or 2. Lately my lad is totally addicted to lrf fishing, off harbour walls for flatties, pollack, mackerel.. You name it, great fun on light gear..

Comment

Working...
                X