T1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t1000

got one myself think they are spot on nice and light and very powerful rod from the tip eye to the but cap

Comment

t1000

Originally posted by Philthebag View Post
      What videos have you seen? Only video I have seen is Gary using it and looks far from soft 200g leads and a big crab baits, I have one and there brilliant they are not a Pole they are a very powerful through action rod,
      Might buy one if there that good.

Comment

wouldnt describe t1000 as been light but most people do.

the italian rod the veret strong which i have now thats what i call light.
        did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

t1000

It would be nice if you could try before you buy. I bet not many people who have a t1000 at £500+ would lend me it for a afternoons thrashing.

Comment

Originally posted by brownmike View Post
            It would be nice if you could try before you buy. I bet not many people who have a t1000 at £500+ would lend me it for a afternoons thrashing.
            Pay your money take the chance mate, like every other rod on the market more so with zziplex

Comment

Gary Pye was taking people down with the rod when it was first released, I'm sure if you ask him he would take you down with it for a few casts to see what it's like.
              Century Eliminator T900
              Century Eliminator T800
              Century Tip Tornado Sport
              Shimano Technium MGS XS-B x 2
              Penn Spin Fisher 7500LC x 2

Comment

I pick mine up yesterday from Gary Pye and used it tonite for the first time and I have to say it is a very powerful but it is going to take time to get use to it

Comment

T1000

Was wondering if its the length of the rod that some people cant get on with.Its not like a 3 piece rod is it. Iwas wondering might make a good fishing backcaster .Like having a bet on a hoarse but then you could get some of your money back . Might have to rob the piggy bank.

Comment

Working...
                  X