X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greys open

any results about seaham clubs, greys open

think it was a 3lb odd won it

greys open on sunday first 3 places were won by codlings biggest 3lb 10oz 2nd 2lb 1oz 3rd 1lb 9oz

only info i have
    Last edited by codseeker; 15-03-2010, 07:45 PM. Reason: adding info
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

cheers m8

Comment

Originally posted by kensr27sz View Post
        cheers m8
        Thought with the conditions there would have been the odd big fish out. Shame the pier was out

Comment

just got this

Andy Softley cleared the top prize of £500 for the heaviest single fish, a codling of 3.67 lbs on a combination bait of ragworm and black runnidown, the first choice on the prize table for the heaviest aggregate catch and he shared the pairs’ pool with Alan Price for the one codling from the Chemical Beach. Miss Katie Peel took the second prize of £300 for a 2.12 lbs codling from the Blast Beach and the £200 third prize went to Paul Hodgson for one at 2.09 lbs from the Green Wall and he took the sealed weight prize for his 2.09 lbs fish being the nearest to 1.9 lbs. The subsequent prizes were for aggregate catches with all but 11 drawn for.
          Alan

Comment

there was supposed to be one prize per person apart from optionals so he should not of got a pick from the table and i like the bloke he has done a lot for the club .

Comment

Originally posted by matchman
              I've been asked to put this up on behalf of Joe Gibson of Seaham Sea Angling Club:

"Andy Softley did not receive first pick of the prize table. Andy won first prize, and then won heaviest aggregate catch along with the pairs first prize - of which are OPTIONAL POOLS.
              Barry Robson had first pick of the table with a codling of 1.2lb. I hope this clarifies any misunderstanding. All the best, Joe Gibson."

why couldnt joe post himself obviously he has read it ?
              Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Joe hadn't read it somebody phoned him to say what was on and he phoned me, if you run an open can you make sure i get the correct information, the info I posted I copied and pasted from an e mail I was sent. It would be bettre if the club running the open sent me the result direct instead of me having to get it second or third hand.
                Alan

Comment

sorry if i have caused any problems here , just thought it was wrong if any one picked up a prize if they shouldnt of . just a slip up in details that has been sorted now . again sorry for any agro caused esspecially to alan charlton who was only passing on what he was told.

Comment

Originally posted by kensr27sz View Post
                    sorry if i have caused any problems here , just thought it was wrong if any one picked up a prize if they shouldnt of . just a slip up in details that has been sorted now . again sorry for any agro caused esspecially to alan charlton who was only passing on what he was told.
                    no aggro at all Ken, best if there has been an error in print that it is corrected ASAP to avoid any further aggro.
                    Alan

Comment

Working...
                    X