No announcement yet.

DCA moulds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i have 2 extra stars then TC will wet egg aproves of it so give me sum ** plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..,.?
    "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
    Tight Lines,
    jonny mc

Comment

Lmao Jonny you have done it again mate. It was alan.f that suggested it not me.
      Check your PMs jonny and let me know what you think.

Jim.
      Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

[DIY EDIT] LOL can i have 2 extra stars then TC alan.f aproves of it, so give me sum ** plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..,.?
        Just for you Jim.
        "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
        Tight Lines,
        jonny mc

Comment

might get special member stars
          Cheers Alan...

Comment

Yes Alan he could definately qualify as a special member lol/

Jim.

Comment

Jim, might be that it\'ll cost you too much in the long run to buy a 3oz gripper. Think how often you use them on this coast and then usually only where it will be fairly clean so you won\'t loose many.

I bought four 3oz breakaways in Great Yarmouth when I was about 13 (24 years ago). Just recently lost my second one when using the bass rod. Probably better to just buy a few and throw them in the bottom of your box and spend your money on another 6oz mould to speed up lead making sessions.

Comment

Never thought of it that way Peter you could be right. My main problem is I have looked in a couple of shops and not seen any 3oz grippers.

Jim.

Comment

Jim look in seaangler m8 hey are plenty of tackle shops there and sure u will find what u want...
                  Tight Lines,
                  jonny mc

Comment

TC where is my extra (*) then mate i want my star 4 bing correct m8!......
                    Tight Lines,
                    jonny mc

Comment

LOOK NO FURTHER your local tackle dealer does 3oz spider weights
                      also 4oz / 5oz /6oz in stock but i can supply upto 8oz

Comment

lol ay up billy you moved to consett ? i was gonna mention that you do them but wasnt sure
                        last time i bought 4oz spiders there was a 3 mixed in,
                        be ringing you next week for some more wires

[Edited on 14/11/2004 by bribones]
                        cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

Working...
                        X