No announcement yet.

What kind of cast???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't fancy doing that zulezney one of north shields fish quay either.[/QUOTE]

never heard of that' un marra

Comment

Originally posted by Deans View Post
      I wouldn't fancy doing that zulezney one of north shields fish quay either.

never heard of that' un marra[/QUOTE]

I'm sticking with the Aussie 3 step mate

Comment

Try doing the four step infinity on the Fish Quay..1 step ,2 step,three step...Splosh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smartmp View Post
          Try doing the four step infinity on the Fish Quay..1 step ,2 step,three step...Splosh!!!
          Na mate, yer getting the 4 turn infinity mixed up with the 3 step aussie. Do you not know yer basic casting techniques yet?LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Deans View Post
            unless the description of the cast is incorrect, it sounds like a HELICOPTER cast, a type of attempted pendulum cast where other fisherman jump for cover and shout 'fire in the hole' (this is the cast which i do) nor, am getting there ha ha

in other words, a cast with no progressive power and body rotation, hence - pointless.

if the description IS incorrect (or incomplete for that matter)it could be a flat arc, high swing or even an areated ground cast.

if your in doubt matey gan on the casting section WSF.

top casters from around the globe, including MR M
            Cheers fella, will check it now

Comment

Originally posted by g.ordon View Post
              Sure I saw a chav doing a 4 turn infinity of the end of Blyth pier once
              HaHaHa wish id of seen that hahah, is that vid for real???

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherfred View Post
                HaHaHa wish id of seen that hahah, is that vid for real???
                When I think about it, it musn't have been right at the end or he would have wrapped himself around that lightpost thing. I'm always getting confused about the end of Blyth pier though.

Comment

Can you imagine someone on Shields pier doing the four turn infinity. I don't think they would last long.

Comment

mystery cast

although not a shore fisherman,this is my area of expertise the cast in question is known,(by those who know,and there are not many round this area) as the Claymore Thump it was developed d by a swordsman just after the battle of culloden, obviously there are variations and indeed improvements to the cast.so lads and lasses,delighted i am to solve that mystery regards to all, Honest Dunk
                    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
                      although not a shore fisherman,this is my area of expertise the cast in question is known,(by those who know,and there are not many round this area) as the Claymore Thump it was developed d by a swordsman just after the battle of culloden, obviously there are variations and indeed improvements to the cast.so lads and lasses,delighted i am to solve that mystery regards to all, Honest Dunk
                      Nice one

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post

Cool. Wish I could find a video of someone doing it...
                        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman Mick View Post
                          Cool. Wish I could find a video of someone doing it...
                          Cheers
                          Don't know if there's any videos of the claymore thump on the market yet mate but not to worry, you only have to wait till July and yer can see it live at shields, blyth, roker etc.

Comment

claymore thump

and whitly bay
                            AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

LMAO Someone should get a vid on youtube so I dont look like I'm making this stuff up lol

Comment

Working...
                              X