what a drag!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rod View Post
    Very nice John ,will give you a ring later today.
    ok rod tonite would be best got a few jobs i must do this afta.
    did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

Spoke to a reel technician at daiwa today who assured me my latest star drag is an improved unit and the reel should give no more trouble.Seeminly the improved unit has been has been a standard part for some time now so no further issues/problems should be encountered with any saltist.He said if i returned the parts he would 'see what he could do' which is fair comment as he hasn't viewed the defective parts and basically has no idea who he's talking to on the phone (shame i threw them away).THE END,I HOPE!

Comment

not quite if you have to deal with daiwa ring them, i have found them helpful

sent an email 4 months ago,still waiting for reply
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

saltists...

When i purchased my first ever saltist 20h, the same thing happened to me mate. After that a got rid of it.

Now I have 2 Saltist 20h's and the work just fine.

A word of wisdom, always loosen your stardrag after each session ane before you put it in ya bag to take it fishing. If its on full the slightest hard bump/knock could damage the threads which were weak on the first daiwa saltists, that's what happened to mine rhe first time I think. This goes for all multiplier reels.

Hope this helps ya buddy.
          South Shields & District SAC

Comment

Working...
          X