Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nath1321 View Post
    or even better get one for 60 preloved we have the 4-8 and the 3-6
    i have one myself . have had every appolo . kompresser ss , nitra.. and now i have an accelerator . still empty a slosh 30 with 15lb mono with leader and i work in the Friarage Tackle and Bait . if it had century on every fisherman would have one!!!!!
    you must be one hell of a caster, maybe the best on the planet to empty a slosh 30 full of 15lb line
    PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,
    BLACKWATER ESTUARY ESSEX, HAYLING ISLAND

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman View Post
      you must be one hell of a caster, maybe the best on the planet to empty a slosh 30 full of 15lb line
      That's what I was thinking. Just looking at me auld sl30 now, it's hard for me to read but I think it says 14lb 490yrds, 20lb 295yrds. Of course this is just a guide and it would be dependant on the line dia.

Comment

He didnt say it was full LOL
        Bob

NORTH EAST SURFCASTING ASSOCIATION

Comment

Originally posted by arc View Post
          He didnt say it was full LOL
          Ha Ha, lol mate. But you'd think after all the top gear he's had plus working in the trade he'd know how to load a multi up. Still good comment though lol.

Comment

lmao :') its red ice. 0.55 dia lol nice comment tho lol

Comment

i have my setup perfect ive used 7ht turbo and the st and cant get as far as i can with my slosh . but i did replace drag system and spool bushings to ceram bearrings

Comment

for the price range dont think u can get a better rod for rough ground work.

Comment

I think a trip to NETS is in order.  are waiting and this rod sounds fantastic, unless I find a preloved one...
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Calling fishing a hobby is like calling brain surgery a job. ~Paul Schullery

My day job...Electrician in Newcastle Gateshead

Comment

Working...
                  X