No announcement yet.

Amble Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There needs to be no change to the rules, any cheating or bending if rules needs to be brought up during the weigh in and it will be dealt with fairly as has already been said, cheating unfortunately goes on at all levels of competitive angling at the highest level and as we know by some of the biggest and so called reputable names but a witch hunt after an event is finished is also unfair on anyone accused of these things, that is why it has to be dealt with within the comp rules at the weigh in directly after the so called offence. All opinions of competitors are discussed by ASAC continually and used constructively to continue to provide a fair, friendly competition for all to come and enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

a full write up with all prize winner's in the sunday sun, well done all who weighed in, well covered alan Charlton.

Comment

craigf197 it is all most impossible to raise it during the W/I if you don't get back until near the end of the W/I you might of missed them W/I its not until you here the result announced at the presentation that you realize something might not be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
          a full write up with all prize winner's in the sunday sun, well done all who weighed in, well covered alan Charlton.
          cheers Davy, pity they left young Chloe's photo out, will see if I can get it in next Sunday
          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by codman56 View Post
            craigf197 it is all most impossible to raise it during the W/I if you don't get back until near the end of the W/I you might of missed them W/I its not until you here the result announced at the presentation that you realize something might not be right.

Of course it isn't, if you have strong claims against somebody you can easily bring it up at any stage of the weigh in, the thing that you can't predict is what the person accused of cheating is going to win before the presentation... you know something's not right from the second you see the offence take place, even if you arrive 30 seconds before the end of the weigh in you can bring up you're claim which will be dealt with, I'm against cheating as much as anyone else and want it stamped out of all opens and club matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agree on that statement

Comment

That's nonsense!

Even if you arrived just before the end of the weigh-in times there is still that period of time between the end of the weigh-in and the presentation so ample time to lodge your complaint.

Comment

Working...
                X