No announcement yet.

Tronix Pro Canny Links.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched your vid link they look spot on, think al be having some of those
    www.home-improver.com
    Where quality counts

Comment

found him.

Originally posted by Hiram.A.Biff View Post
      19,000 packs going out in Aprils TSF Mag, and as far as I know an article in Sea Angler Too.
      I made thousands of these over five yrs, one at a time. Offered them to Gemini, "Sorry we dont take ideas from members of the public" was the reply. Offered some to Alan Yates " Theyre OK but too similar to Gemini Rotters ( wonder why?) Last year some found their way to Joe Arch, who took them to his sponsor, Tronix. Their quote? "Cant believe and tackle companies havent taken these up" "Thank you for giving us the opportunity to market them Paul" My part of the deal? I dont make or sell them any more, their part? They pay me a percentage of every packet sold. I cant say how much, but Im very happy with the deal, as are tronix. So thanks all you who bought them from me, and were patient while my thumb healed after digging a cannylink so far in it sputed blood, more than once. Google Tronix Pro Canny Links. They come up on Ebay, Amazon, and a host of tackle dealers large and small.
      I shall end yhos post with a smiley face.
      .cheers for replys.today.

Comment

Quality comes to the top Paul. Always has. Shame Newcastle haven't moved on since last we met. I'm sure you will come to my rescue in the middle of Tynemouth beach should I need you.
        David

Comment

Working...
        X