Sbraac 08/12/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good : )

do you know the best place on the pipe to fish ? never fished it before so just trying to find some info...

cheers

Comment

Sbraac

Would like to know if the club has a meeting place in South Beach,also times if any. I live in south beach and only found out about the club from a good friend of mine. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by grandad grumps View Post
        Would like to know if the club has a meeting place in South Beach,also times if any. I live in south beach and only found out about the club from a good friend of mine. Thanks.
        We operate out of the Resident's Association building - as long as you're a member of this then you can join the club (don't live on South Beach myself, same as a few other members, but can still join the RA).

We've got our Xmas comp on monday 28th, should be back for the weigh-in around 9pm & are then having a bit of a buffet, so if you come down and see a bunch of fleeced up, weather-beaten types it'll probably be us - come by & introduce yourself

Cheers, Gary

ps. you can also check out our club website; South Beach Residents Association Angling Club
        ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
        on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

Working...
        X