Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracking report lads well done.
    Mick.
    Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Cracking pics & report lads

Comment

great report and photos, brings back memories done it all and got the t shirt. pleased yous enjoyed yourselfs. tight lines.

Comment

Originally posted by davidhayley1945 View Post
          been fishing for a hell of along time since I was four be 68 in a few weeks time and only passing on my knowledge to help lads on this site.have fished practily all the marks in the british isles with my old buddy dava sleeping rough in the van, crabbing and fishing ,a lot of lads p/m me on my local marks and they have turned into cracking anglers and beat there p/b with the advice I have given,hope you weren't being sarcastic as you only have to ask and I would give you any advice to help you. davy.
          ;D he duz no his stuff and a can fawch on it and will help any one who ask top man ;D ;D
          Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

good one mate

Comment

that pete has to be one of the best reports for a while well doneskies to all,especially on getting your st.abbs badge
              AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Thanks for the replies, defo a great place to fish, hopefully if I ever go again there will be bigger fish.

Comment

to true

Originally posted by davidhayley1945 View Post
                  been fishing for a hell of along time since I was four be 68 in a few weeks time and only passing on my knowledge to help lads on this site.have fished practily all the marks in the british isles with my old buddy dava sleeping rough in the van, crabbing and fishing ,a lot of lads p/m me on my local marks and they have turned into cracking anglers and beat there p/b with the advice I have given,hope you weren't being sarcastic as you only have to ask and I would give you any advice to help you. davy.
                  i david,had a few heads up off you laterly,keep it up.ps,i know this is an old post,but i think you know what marks im looking for

Comment

brilliant report you should write for the sea dangler better read lol
                    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

BEST read had for ages >>>>>> great pics and well reported, Am going to Felmoor park for a week on 25 July so will be in that area and will take my gear and give it a go . Thanks for great info on area as its between Alnwick and Morpeth . Staying in some nice log cabins with hot tubs so should have a good time. keep reports coming......
                      LOVE TO FISH, HATE TO BLANK. STAY AT HOME AND HAVE A BREAKFAST .....

Comment

Great report with cracking pics very good read
                        carbon metal crest
                        penn 525 mag 2

Comment

Working...
                        X