No announcement yet.

Nice little session off Marsdon rocks today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy are you on about the shelf? Like 20 yards to the right of frenchies point? I've seen a few good fish taken off there.
    Personal best codling - 7lb 1oz.

Comment

Well done mate considering conditions today
      Weapons of choice
      ZZiplex Bullit Sport (brown unground model)
      Penn Mag 525 Slidey
      Abu 7500 c3 ct Blue

P-B Cod 14lb 12oz North pier Seaham

Comment

I thought it was the shelf aswell Mouse.... Nice to see everywhere starting to fish. Big seas and northerly winds from Thursday so well worth a shot once it dies off next week
        "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
        PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Yeah defo. There's a few good marks along there if you're willing to lose a bit gear and have a bit of an explore.
          Personal best codling - 7lb 1oz.

Comment

I dont think its the shelf S.Mouse if that's the one with the quite high Cliffe but the sole rock that sticks out to the right of that on high water your probs only 6-8ft off the water or there abouts

Comment

Well done Brumby more fish suppers!. Make sure you've got a life jacket or buoyancy aid for Ken it's a canny swim and waters ice this time a year. Forecast is brutal Friday so doubt even a will be out but am off 4 days next week let is know if your out.

Comment

I know people don't like giving away marks but I don't know any yet just the pier and ratty and Hendon prom could someone pm me a picture of Google showing a few, would be much appreciated.
                mick

Comment

Originally posted by AndyBrumby View Post
                  I dont think its the shelf S.Mouse if that's the one with the quite high Cliffe but the sole rock that sticks out to the right of that on high water your probs only 6-8ft off the water or there abouts
                  The mark is called johnsons mate.

Comment

Working...
                  X