Blyth 26/7/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blyth 26/7/11

Fished in Blyth around the corner from the police station..had a few bites, on one occasion thought i had hooked a decent one..only for it to disguise itself as a lump of seaweed
    Managed to hook a couple of crabs...on the plus side ..no snags
    overall i was happy which when you think about it theres not many who will be happy about going to blyth and catching crabs

Originally posted by scouse eddy View Post
    Fished in Blyth around the corner from the police station..had a few bites, on one occasion thought i had hooked a decent one..only for it to disguise itself as a lump of seaweed
    Managed to hook a couple of crabs...on the plus side ..no snags
    overall i was happy which when you think about it theres not many who will be happy about going to blyth and catching crabs
    well done eddy for getting out and about ,have you tryed the walker or newcastle area yet ,you should get plenty off fish there davy
    PB
    COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
    COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
    Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
    Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
    Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
    Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
    Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

Not yet was going to go by copthorne but thought i'd investigate blyth first gotta be fish in there somewhere lol

Comment

Working...
      X