No announcement yet.

Glass Center 4/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow everyone is so nice on here thankyou! Big fen - every time we go to the glass centre its usual a nice quiet spot to wet the line and have a nice relaxing cast, but it was only this week where they had pretty much done my head in, I wasn't too happy about my fishing time being disturbed but as soon as the rain came they all went, just goes to show some people haven't got the real passion for fishing, we sat in the rain for 2 hours and went home dripping! No one like that will put me off

Comment

Thats great to hear,really glad they wont put you off,real anglers are made of sterner stuff!!!

Comment

well done welcome
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

November the 5th mate, the leading up to, during and until January the 2nd its the time of year the the UK is designed to follow Darwin's theory. Whittle out the weakest (Stupidest) and make way for the strongest (Intelligent people)

'OMG what is this, its called a firework... What do we do with it Erm i dunno find out for yourself... OMG! Its a bum warmer, i light this and it burns nicely and keeps my bum warm, lights and places roman candle in pants... 10 seconds later... Oops.... :P
          Cod Mission: Cod over 5lb!

Success: 27/09/12

PB COD!!!: 9lb 13OZ!

Chance of Success?: Dismal, But possible!

Comment

Well done on your catch Billie and hard lines to Antony. No doubt he will get even next time out.

Regards Rushy
            Last edited by lovetofish; 06-11-2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Had a look down myself there about 7pm and the fish heeds were down there already, shouting and bawling with their bags of cans. Fookwits. Just jumped straight back in the car and headed for the ratty.

Welcome to the site, and well done for sticking with it. Must be an age thing, the older I get the more allergic I'm getting the ar5eh0les.

Comment

Working...
              X