X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks mate great help thanks alot

Comment

Originally posted by lambtonworm View Post
      . there was nothing wrong with the old system of two photos get your pass and enter through the main gate .......
      them was the days marra as long as theres a hole in my arse i will continue to fish these marks whatever the conscequences fish at my own risk , shame i havent been down there yet missing some good bags of fish
      Last edited by codseeker; 14-11-2011, 11:51 PM.
      Panel Pin Champ

Comment

seaham fee is 25.50 and the a g m is on saterday at noon

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
          them was the days marra as long as theres a hole in my arse i will continue to fish these marks whatever the conscequences fish at my own risk , shame i havent been down there yet missing some good bags of fish
          Me as well

Comment

Heard a whisper regarding Roker pier and the fact that the workmen while working on the foundations for the granite dug through to the tunnel within the pier and it has now flooded,and that the pier will not be opening again this year,possibly not at all!!!
            Has anyone had any more news on the situation to confirm this or is it just another case of rumours gone wild??

Comment

fishing for luckys

read on angler's talk northeast it mite be open for the sunderland open if the weather is ok

Comment

It's a right wind up like, the amount of shore fishermen, and there is getting less and less places to fish, it's getting beyond a joke, whenever we get get a decent blow through we all end up fishing on top of each other because there are less and less places you can legally fish in Sunderland

Comment

when is the sunderland open

Comment

sunderland echo details

sunderland council have comfirmed that roker pier will be open for the sunderland shore angling festival on november the 27th
                    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
                      shudnt have to pay to fish piers but i wud pay to fish sunderland south pier just wished they had permits again but that wont happen in my life time

best fishing grounds in the n/e
                      Spot on Trevor, love the place. Had my heaviest codling bag on there (in daylight) and lost a pig of a fish on the 3rd arch when I couldn't lift it or take it to the wash end due to the sea running.

Its not just during the winter though, the mackerel fishing in the summer is fantastic, especially inshore on an evening tide. Some of the boils had to be seen to be believed.

Has anyone been getting on lately? I've heard a few whispers but nothing definite.
                      Last edited by Davyred; 18-11-2011, 01:30 PM.
                      Davy

Comment

Originally posted by Davyred View Post
                        Spot on Trevor, love the place. Had my heaviest codling bag on there (in daylight) and lost a pig of a fish on the 3rd arch when I couldn't lift it or take it to the wash end due to the sea running.

Its not just during the winter though, the mackerel fishing in the summer is fantastic, especially inshore on an evening tide. Some of the boils had to be seen to be believed.

Has anyone been getting on lately? I've heard a few whispers but nothing definite.
                        I fished the rathouse with my eldest lad a couple of weeks ago and old Wilfy poited out lights on the wash end, so someone is still getting on there, someone was digging the beach on that side the night after as well.

Comment

can some one ples put some detales adout this on the site ples i stay in chest le street and can not get a eco i dotn think cheers andycod

Comment

Working...
                          X