Marsden Bay (stone steps), 29/11/2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waco View Post
    cheeky jim, it took me 9 minutes stopping twice carrying all me gear and one of those square buckets 3/4 full of water so there
    well done bob it takes me about 20 mins did andrew talk a bit about his fish on sunday
    species so far :cod,whiting,coalie,dab,flounder ,plaice,3bearded rockling,mackeral,granny fish best for 2012 :6lbcod

Comment

Originally posted by pop39 View Post
      well done bob it takes me about 20 mins did andrew talk a bit about his fish on sunday
      A certainly did buddy. Was a bit of a comedown last nite after hour great session on sunday.

Ano where we'll be going again for the next match on the 11th!
      South Shields & District SAC

Comment

Originally posted by pop39 View Post
        dunno a had cotton wool stuck in me ears half the night ha ha ha lol
        only joking andrew you deseved the fish

Comment

novice

experience location(marsden) plus time (4 hrs) fish caught few small whos the novice how can you call anyone a novice

Comment

As you said...at least you never blanked

some people cant take a joke and like to look for an argument i think..wheres people's sense of humour these days

Comment

honestly **** stirrers

Originally posted by scott1 View Post
              experience location(marsden) plus time (4 hrs) fish caught few small whos the novice how can you call anyone a novice
              BECAUSE he had just taken up fishing and had only been going for a few weeks.

Christ open the floodgates and complain but a novice is a novice and he was still learning, and we were happy to help him on the night. When he moved down the beach a went over to give him a freshly caught whiting, and noticed he was struggling with a birds nest on his multiplier. A happily showed him how to untangle it and he seemed very please with the advice.

Comment

stoneysteps

fished the stoneysteps early the other day caught me self a couple of nice sized novices was well chuffed HAPPY DAYS

Comment

Originally posted by scott1 View Post
                  fished the stoneysteps early the other day caught me self a couple of nice sized novices was well chuffed HAPPY DAYS
                  You must be a novice yaself if you can catch them...

Comment

Working...
                  X