St Abbs 8/6/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Abbs 8/6/16

Me and scotty 91 had a trip up to St Abbs to fish low water up .We got to the head about 10.30am with low water about 11.40am we fished just below the light house which was a canny steep decent but managed to get down to the mark where there was a hairy step over miss it and its a long drop to the water anyway got set up and started getting takes right from the off scotty was straight into a nice wrasse then it was coley city as the tide flood started
    scotty had a nice take which put a nice bend in his rod resulting in a nice Pollock of about 3.1/2lb .As we got to mid tide the fishing died of so we sat and had some lunch and a natter . Recharged after a bit rest and some grub we got to it again and with the tide up high and a good depth of water we started getting the spinners really deep with the coleys showing again it was take after take and once again scotty was into another decent fish which got snagged up but he managed to winkle it out well done m8 .Wasn't long before scotty had another great take proper rod bender this one the fish was going crazy he managed to just get it to the surface and the it fell off bummer poor lad was gutted it looked a canny fish but we had a great days fishing with me pal catching most of the fish my turn next time lol .Some more pics to be put on by scotty
    Attached Files

Hahaha amazing day like normal with are broonshoes but that step over more like a leap of deth haha. Bleeding knees are killing after smashing them in to a rock 😂😂😂. P.s a hade 2 decent pollock and lost a good one ;( a wrass and 3 collies me 7 broonshoes 4 was it mate 😂😂😂🙈🙈 hehe best make most of it lol as never happens to me amazing day amazing crack and bounce we got fish keep it short as broonshoes pritty much covered everything.p.s aye also coght a razer bill me and broonshoes got it free and it flew off.few more pics
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

TOPMAN,today scotty.but welldone the 2 of yous.thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great report and pics , that climb looks a pig

Comment

Clime is nothing to us now we got that yoused to it lol 🙈🙈 it that jump wich is bad lol P.S all fish wen back bar one wich a had to night for me tea ;D
          Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Working...
          X