Craster last night 17.12.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craster last night 17.12.11

Fished craster last night very quiet no bites using lug and mussle.It was about 11oclock , thought i would bait up so i reeled in .. It was very heavy so I thought i was bringing in a big ball of weed (this was happening all night ), then i saw some silver and yes it was a 8lb cod..
    Nice suprise but the funny thing was it was hooked through the tail. Ive never seen nowt like this before, my PB fish and got it through the tail lol..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wildy; 18-12-2011, 03:03 PM. Reason: pic

welldone mate a nice fish but ya still hooked it we fished along there last night at the castle seen 2 lads coming off the harbour wall as we was leaving around 8pm
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by wildy View Post
      Fished craster last night very quiet no bites using lug and mussle.It was about 11oclock , thought i would bait up so i reeled in .. It was very heavy so I thought i was bringing in a big ball of weed (this was happening all night ), then i saw some silver and yes it was a 8lb cod..
      Nice suprise but the funny thing was it was hooked through the tail. Ive never seen nowt like this before, my PB fish and got it through the tail lol..
      well done mate they all count ,it would of felt like a big doubler hooked like that. davy.
      PB
      COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
      COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
      Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
      Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
      Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
      Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
      Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

Aye me pal pulled a 5.5lber off the castle last week..Its been good this season up that way ,still waiting for doubler like.

Comment

Nice one mate well done on your pb

Comment

Nice one

Well done m8 dont matter how ya gettem as long as ya catch em

Comment

everyone needs a bit of luck now and again lol, well done on the pb
              Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

well done on your catch mate.

Comment

They all count mate well done on the pb mate.
                  Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

bet it felt like a 20pounda hooked like that mate. i hooked a cod of 5.5lb years ago through its belly, when i hit it i couldnt move it. i thought id hit a big pig lol. well done

Comment

like a Bag of cement ,thought it was a snag at first , ive always been flukey when it comes to fishing..hehe

Comment

I pulled in a 4 1/2 pounder last year hooked through the back, i thought i had a double on.

Comment

i couldnt care if i fouled hooked it mate aslong as i got it in u stand in the cold waiting for a good bite so you deserve it mte well dun

Comment

Fryer is on, biggest fillet ive ever had woohoo..

Comment

The PB doesn't count mate it was foul hooked you should of put it back. LOL mate only joking that's a cracking fish, bet it felt like a bigger fish, I have been a few times spinning for mackie that were foul hooked felt like a full house lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X