No announcement yet.

omg more whitys .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done mate,must have kept you very busy!!!! you take what you want,there a nice size ive seen people keep ones less than half that size!!

Comment

Think evry 1 shud lay off the lad good catch m8 ther like rats of the sea taking that many is not going to make 1 bit of difrence to
      fish stocks at all he pays for his bate so can take wat he wants :d

Comment

Personally, i could'nt be bothered to fillet that many fish. Plus, whiting are nothing more than, worm infested, bait pinching, dirty rats of the sea. If you read the club results, they are being won with big bags of 20-30 whiting but nothing is said to them lads because it a competition. If the lad wants to keep that many fish and they dont go to waste, then good on him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigroppa View Post
          Personally, i could'nt be bothered to fillet that many fish. Plus, whiting are nothing more than, worm infested, bait pinching, dirty rats of the sea. If you read the club results, they are being won with big bags of 20-30 whiting but nothing is said to them lads because it a competition. If the lad wants to keep that many fish and they dont go to waste, then good on him.

i am with Roppa on this, as has been said, it would be a different story if they were just getting thrown away, but they are actually being eaten, so whats the harm, thats just like saying if you caught a 20lb + cod you would keep it, most people would say return it, to each his own i say
          FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

LOL 78 jesus mate, cracking session like you didn't happen to lend that chinese mackerel fishing fellas wheelie bin from Shields pier to get them home by any chance lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bigroppa View Post
              no need to fillett them, block them or just take heads off and guts out, very thin skin and tasty meat.
              Only thing that bothers me is that not onl;y anglers look at these forums, those that wish to get our sport stopped also do, sad when reporting on what could be the catch of a lifetime, the snoppers could use it against us.
              Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
                no need to fillett them, block them or just take heads off and guts out, very thin skin and tasty meat.
                Only thing that bothers me is that not onl;y anglers look at these forums, those that wish to get our sport stopped also do, sad when reporting on what could be the catch of a lifetime, the snoppers could use it against us.
                No chance of sunday sun then alan. lol

cracking bag mate but i just couldn't be bothered to sort that lot out. In fact I wouldn't bother keeping 1 ting.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ordon View Post
                  No chance of sunday sun then alan. lol

cracking bag mate but i just couldn't be bothered to sort that lot out. In fact I wouldn't bother keeping 1 ting.
                  if he send me details name etc, did send him pm, he might get a mention in Journal
                  Alan

Comment

Sorry for what was said mate Well done, tbh ive never caught that many whiting in a single session and atleast none were wasted Dunno what i was thinking tbh
                    Cod Mission: Cod over 5lb!

Success: 27/09/12

PB COD!!!: 9lb 13OZ!

Chance of Success?: Dismal, But possible!

Comment

thnks for the reply?

thank you too all for the reply its been gd responce ill not put no more silly pics up lol and my grandad said theres fish cakes for sale there oj ppl and thnks agin spotter h/pool

Comment

anyways enough said the fishcakes are in the a freezer at morrisons now
                        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

christ you must have been busy there lol
                          pb s ling 24lbs cod 10.7 lbs pollock 9.5 lbs mission on to beat these

Comment

Shame!

Comment

few of us were fishing the rocks at marsden and we had well over 50 whitings between us and everyone went back but after a 50 foot drop you know its game over for them

Comment

Working...
                              X