No announcement yet.

What a crackin day ! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i carnt even have a sesh like that in winter mategreat report and catch well done

tight lines
    species so far 2012cod bass flounder plaice dab colie weaver whitie rockling

target for 2012

:catch a bass of 2lb catch a cod of 5lb catch a plaice of 2lb catch a thornback

Comment

Nice report mate some cracking fish there.

Comment

Cracking day.

Well m8 a cracking report and a smashing session but the weather was/nt very good to you but i salute you for sticking it out as those storms were awesome but you got yourself some canny coddies there so well done m8.

Comment

well done bud some nice fish

Comment

Canny haul that davy. You deserved a good bag for sticking it out in that weather (must be all the tips your getting from Gary)

I was out today. We hit a few wrecks up to 4.5m off but the water was still like chocolate. We came back in about 11am when the sea started to lift to be on the safe side.
            We had whiting nearly every drop with some of them attacking pirks heavier than they were.

Davy
            Tight lines
            Davy

Comment

Great stuff David mate ya deserve it for sticking it out lad
              Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Originally posted by Blanked again View Post
                Canny haul that davy. You deserved a good bag for sticking it out in that weather (must be all the tips your getting from Gary)

I was out today. We hit a few wrecks up to 4.5m off but the water was still like chocolate. We came back in about 11am when the sea started to lift to be on the safe side.
                We had whiting nearly every drop with some of them attacking pirks heavier than they were.

Davy
                Ive spent too many hours on that pier mate learning what conditions/state of tide fishes best i actually wasnt expecting anything like what i had i was hoping gor a few coalies and whiteys buy hey if the cod are feeding ill have my share of them canny little session ive had
                Gary gives me tips on spinning and bass chasing not cod hunting lol

Comment

Working...
                X