No announcement yet.

roker pier wot a load or rubbish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we all have a duty,south shields pier is one of the biggest stone built piers in the world,ive got memorys of fishing the first gate alot of moons back in the winter,loved it,would never go on in the summer,i took our lass for a holiday in newcastle four years ago and found south shields pier disgusting,it amazes me know one gets there napper knocked off with the amount of tinsel and leads flying about
    sometimes i sits and thinks,but thinks better whilst sitting on a rock fishing

Comment

I seen ya there, u were just up from me with the NESA top on?? I fished till about 6.15. Blank.........

Comment

im afraid thats just a normal day just wait till they cash the giro the weekend
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
          im afraid thats just a normal day just wait till they cash the giro the weekend
          Trev was that you smokin that illegal substance behind the bunker

Comment

Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
            Trev was that you smokin that illegal substance behind the bunker
            nor m8 i was on shields pier with proper anglers
            Panel Pin Champ

Comment

now come on lads its how the soft government have got these poor lost people,have a heart,give them a chance ,south sheils pier was great today I had all the side to my self as all the macky were coming up on the wall ,even my mate blanked again deserted me for action on the wall

Comment

[QUOTE=billyturbot;418536even my mate blanked again deserted me for action on the wall[/QUOTE]

Until you couldn't resist any longer and joined us and totally killed it
                Tight lines
                Davy

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
                  nor m8 i was on shields pier with proper anglers
                  Did you have any luck by the gate mate? I would of spoke but didnt recognise you until i had walked another 30 yards.

Davy
                  Tight lines
                  Davy

Comment

Fished the heugh tea time yesterday, only 3 lads at the end when I arrived and nobody else came on while I was fishing, managed 7 Macky, 4 on spinner and 3 on float plus a good Coley on spinner, didn't smell any dope, nobody was drinking alcohol and I didn't see anyone eating Jaffa cakes just a nice evening with good conversation and a few fish, heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Blanked again View Post
                      Did you have any luck by the gate mate? I would of spoke but didnt recognise you until i had walked another 30 yards.

Davy
                      haha ignorant ..nah just couple dabs me pal had a plaice that was it headed home
                      Panel Pin Champ

Comment

you should of seen seaham pier the day. the club should be raking it in

never seen so many with the day lights.

i'd rather gan down the blast, plenty macky down there on a good cast, and more peaceful.

Comment

tackle mess

I have fished Roker pier every night this week bar tonight this week, blanked every time. What is a astonishing is the complete disrespect for the enviroment I walked past at least fifty empty packets from day lights and many diregarded hooks and line. We use the pier for fishing but its used by hundreds of people everyday for other activitys, you would'nt leave hooks etc in your own garden! On the bright side loads of lads fishing with good advice.

Comment

Never fished Roker after the month of April for over 20 years. Its been an ongoing problem, and judging by reports, its getting worse.

I'd honestly rather travel over to the Mull for my mackerel, along with having a great day out.
                            Davy

Comment

Originally posted by Davyred View Post
                              Never fished Roker after the month of April for over 20 years. Its been an ongoing problem, and judging by reports, its getting worse.

I'd honestly rather travel over to the Mull for my mackerel, along with having a great day out.
                              totally agree m8
                              KOMPRESSOR SPORT
                              PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
                              PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
                              OKUMA TRIO 55
                              YUKI RUBYMAR
                              RON THOMPSON TYRON
                              SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Working...
                              X