big fish advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lingking View Post
    its a good post by the big lad,nice to see no ones tried to force there point of view in the discussion

dont know what the devil i would do in that situation,knowing it wouldnt go to waste --- knowing it would eat smaller fish---- knowing it would produce lots of fish ---- knowing a flipping trawler might get it tomorrow
    knowing it would cost a fortune to get it stuffed

roll on the day i have to decide
    hear hear

Comment

now stuffing it sounds good would have that on the wall and there are arguments on both sides the feeling to get a fish that size must be amazing but would like to know the pros and cons of killing releasing lol

Comment

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
        now stuffing it sounds good would have that on the wall and there are arguments on both sides the feeling to get a fish that size must be amazing but would like to know the pros and cons of killing releasing lol
        I'd say it's no good releasing it after you'd killed it and if you're cod fishing, you aren't after stocked carp in a puddle in a farmer's field, so if you're thinking of putting it back before it's on the hook you're in the wrong branch of the sport.

Comment

i ment killing,releasing not killing it then releasing lol

Comment

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
            i ment killing,releasing not killing it then releasing lol
            I knew that. I was pulling your leg.

Comment

If I caught and released a whopper, with my luck, some other bugger on the boat would, 5 minutes later, catch it, knock it on the head and take all the glory
              Last edited by kayos; 26-08-2012, 06:58 PM.
              2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

hahaha aye then wud be all over the local paper the next day lol

Comment

Working...
                X