Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slosh 30 breaks

Originally posted by tinman View Post
    as above i bought a slosh30 (first multi) and it has no breaks in, anyone know where i can get my hands on some or what i can use? , cheers
    Well Tinman m8t when my slosh 30 went bad and i found out the brakes had gone i had to send it back to diawa as i only had it 6 months and they sent me a replacement okay

Comment

ive heard the little plastic sleeves on the gripper lead wires work a treat

Comment

Originally posted by shaun View Post
        Agreed, i dont understand why anyone would want to tamper with sloshs or saltists by getting a mag fitted, if there running too slow take a brake block out or use a faster reel oil in the bearings. I have afew spair brake blocks here you can have if you are in the area tinman.
        cheers for the offer but al not be up that way haha ne job and no car atm! , sick as $"*%! haha
        You Hurd the man tubs...get undressed !

Comment

i will have a few casts with wd40 straw tomorra hopefully that will give it that edge, dont really want to mess with it too much becoz i will break it haha

Comment

any joy with the slosh mate has it slowed it down much also you could put some thicker oil in the bearings iv used the straw i mentioned to u and added some moter oil in the bearings worked a treat
            www.tides4fishing.com http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...g#?tab=fiveDay

Comment

Originally posted by big g View Post
              any joy with the slosh mate has it slowed it down much also you could put some thicker oil in the bearings iv used the straw i mentioned to u and added some moter oil in the bearings worked a treat
              didnt get out lol but am off out now for a few see how it go's ha cheer

Comment

Originally posted by tinman View Post
                reet, can i have info on a mag kit, like the diference of the mag kit and breaks? as am clueless, i will try out the earth cable/wd40 straw for now, will i put a few mm of it on both sides of the bar or just one? cheers lads
                Your lasses cotton buds if ya have nee WD

Comment

Sounds like you realy want to slow it down, try different lubrication red teflon grease will slow it and then you can quicken up from that point using 3in one oil or somthing similar

Comment

Working...
                  X