No announcement yet.

rubbish, rubbish, rubbish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

\"Trying to remember back Norman, if my memory serves me right, notices were put up to encourage people to take their rubbish away and the boards themselves were trashed pretty soon after.\"

Lol Nigel......just beat you to it

Comment

At last we are getting down to the nitty gritty bits.

\"Local division in the first instance\"

That I think is where most of us have been looking without actually saying Doc.
      Is there a NAME that we in the north east could have to get in touch with and BE our representitive or is this what we have to do for our selves.
      There are a lot of people on NESA that are worried about the sad state of affairs that is known as sea angling but where do we make our first contact.

Leon made a lot of posts today on ANE, we again are very greatfull for the input but. He must have mentioned the best part of 15 different places to get in touch with.

We are miles behind the south in information and action, a lot of us really want to know more but we need to know where to start.

Who is our representitive in the N.E. If we knew that then I believe one or two might start to get in touch and then get involved.

Jim.
      Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

great points everybody has made, nigel , jim and TC you must have been so disapointed whith all you had done after your posters were torn down, one step back again eh?.

cheers
        mark

Comment

It was before I joined Mark it was the \"OLD\" members that did it lol.

Jim.

Comment

what i meant jim was all three of you had made good posts lol, gotta get me writing in order .

Comment

Disappointed - yeah........but not surprised

Oi wetegg......not so much of the \"old\".....lol

Comment

lol, gotta get some work done, hearse to wash etc,etc. TC i thought the rubbish posters were well made up, very informative

cheers
                mark

Comment

Hi Jim,

it has to be the local division in the first instance because they have (or you would hope so) the local knowledge and understanding of the issues and location. With the NFSA HQ based in Devon, it makes sense that the local division picks this up initially, reporting back to HQ where educated decisions can be made as to the best possible way forward.

I\'ll try and get contact names for the local officers, although I suspect that a number of NESA members know who they are and contact numbers etc.

Leave it with me and I\'ll contact head office, although I have to say that there may be issues with releasing someones number across the net without there say so, which might take a bit longer.

Cheers

Doc
                  If it doesn't bite its not worth catching!!!

Comment

Thank\'s again for your time Nigel it is apreciated mate.

I didn\'t get any bites like that on Friday Tony lol. Must be using the wrong bait. How do you get sarcasm on a hook though lol.

Jim.

Comment

i know what you were saying about shore anglers leaving rubbish. just come in from a good night fishing. when i got back to the car at blyth beach car park (hole in the wall) put my gear away and jumped in the car started to reverse out of carpark there was a slight bump and a cracking noise. stopped the car and had a look someone who had been fishing had placed a plastic container under the back wheel also there was squid and some other items of rubbish to. not more than 10 feet away is a bin. why then dump it instead of putting in that bin. it makes me sick . mind you whoever left it there might have just forgoten to put it in there car, but somehow i dont think so

cheers
                      mark

Comment

Where ever I have fished I have always observed one golden rule. \" Take nothing but photographs and leave nothing but footprints\". I wish others would do the same.
                        As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                        but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Working...
                        X