No announcement yet.

chops - wots your view??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a draw was a fair result ,4 points from 6 aint bad ,watched goals on match of the day and that alan hanson what a prat never haves a good word for anyone apart for top 3 competitive clubs man-u , arsnel , chelsea
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

us newcastle fans who used to watch chopra rated him highly it was just his size that was off putting and wether he really could make it as a premiership pro ,what he needed was a run of games in the premiership to prove it but because of shearer he wasnt ever going to get that at newcastle and rightly so coz he was never going to be as good as shearer imo but now hes got his chance and i wish him well [ apart from 2 games that is lol ]

on last nights game

who would be a referee the last minute equaliser was imo a 50/50 call regarding the goal keeper [ wonder if he was scared to disallow it and face the wrath of keanno lol ] if it had of been agaist flash gordon no doubt you lot would say we were cheated and the same if it had of been wor shay given who was held on the goal line ...my opininion is a goal tho

Comment

It was a foul on the keeper in my opinion, Keano had been to see the ref at half time to ask why he hadn't given us a blatant penalty so maybe he decided to even things up a bit.
        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

I played schools football on a regular basis with chops and he hasn't really changed much. He, like Keane put it, is 'a fox in the box' always has been. A natural born goalscorer. If Sunderland as a team play well so will chopra. He hasn't really got much else in his locker other than being a natural finisher. IF a ball drops he'l be on the end of it and 9 times out of ten he will finish. But if it doesn't he will go missing for long periods of a game. Just like last season at the bluebirds, he had a great start and then went missing for the next 15 games then ended on a high. What you lot will get a lot of is Chopra coming deep, collecting the ball and spreading the play. All ok i suppose but do you really want your poacher coming half way up the pitch just to take a touch and lay the ball off? Mark my words, watch him next game and see how many times he makes a straight run out of the 18yrd box only to take one touch, lay off then sprint back into the box. Pointless.

The reason Newcastle let him go?? He's not consistently premiership class. Hit or miss as you will find out, i've follwed his career for the past 9 years.

What is definite however is that you have a much better player than David Nugent.

Comment

Working...
          X