the Toon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyJames83 View Post
    i've caught a few fish using muppets but this is defo the first time i have reeled in a Mackem using one!
    Shhhh man!!!!

Regards, Graham

Comment

Toon / Villa

Kick off in 50 mins...any predictions?

I'll be in the pub...laters
      Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE

Comment

Not too much mind LOL

prediction 2-0 to NUFC (one less goal scored than in the sunderland game hahahahaha)
        ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
        . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
        ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Well it's just finished , I managed to stay awake all the way through ,nice to see Owen playing .... is there an England game soon ,oh yes I think there is
          You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

sweet jesus

to quote a guy in the pub:

"new season, new money,new team, new manager - same f****g Newcastle"

Have to agree with the sentiment...

To quote Ricky Tomlinson " Bunch of A**e!"
            Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
            I AGREE

Comment

well, well done steve on staying awake ........... both me and the missus dozed off toward the end must`ve been the late kick off ......... match strayed into wino time
              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
              ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

comes to something when the highlight of the game is using your new smartcard season ticket at the turnstile on the way in.

at least we didn't lose...

Comment

Working...
                X