Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where's beach buddy now?

Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
    Hold on a minute your forgetting charver nearly sealed your fate not many moons ago had the grey white hope not had his purple patch,and big Sam gifted you 3 pts .
    Benitez is a good manager but don't hold your breath.
    FACTS

Di canio 7 games still playing in top flight
    Gus poet 7 games still playing in top flight
    Dick advocat 10 still playing in top flight
    Rafa the gaffa 10 games relegated

These are the facts PD,as I say the filth up the road are in for a good few seasons in the Championship because there's better teams down there.
    When the mighty shearer took you down to the championship you lot had a better team.the famous quote from the grey white hope was,be careful what you wish for.
    That quote nearly came true last season with the mighty CHARVER.
    As I say PD gud luck and adios for another tumble weed season watching the black and white -hite with ginger colback in the heart of your so called massive club.
    spot on again with your predictions i see BB

enjoy your fizzy blue pop & cheesy chips - sunderland are now officially the worst team in the premier league era
    https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...jKfyd28UB5YitQ

Comment

• enjoy your fizzy blue pop & cheesy chips - sunderland are now officially the worst team in the premier league era
      it just keeps getting better and better as far as safc are concerned

Comment

• Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
        Aye mardenq every -ucker is laughing at the mags,one of my pals who's a mag was trying to convince me on Sunday with the aid of raffa they are going to walk the championship with his team of misfits
        Aye Ecoli every -ucker is laughing at the black cats,one of pals who's a smb was trying to convince me on sunday with the aid of moyes they are going to avoid relegation with his team of misfits Ha ha ha what a muppet

Comment

• Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
          Aye Ecoli every -ucker is laughing at the black cats,one of pals who's a smb was trying to convince me on sunday with the aid of moyes they are going to avoid relegation with his team of misfits Ha ha ha what a muppet
          class

Comment

• a bus

just found this picture on facebook , I just have to share
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by waco View Post
              just found this picture on facebook , I just have to share

Rats and a sinking ship springs to mind it wont be long till they are in the championship fighting relegation to league 1 infront of 2500 home gates

Comment

• Who's laughing now eh. Long way to go still but the dirty unwashed are going down. Beach buddy you're a classic example of the deluded fans Sunderland has.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil83 View Post
                  Who's laughing now eh. Long way to go still but the dirty unwashed are going down. Beach buddy you're a classic example of the deluded fans Sunderland has.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                  he hasnt got the toon halls to even come on and try to defend the mighty black kittens
                  come on buddy boy we know you are reading the posts a quick yeah lads safc are cr@p would do

Comment

Working...
                  X