Let the fun begin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
    I never said you were obsessed. You must have a complex about that. I wouldn't know what's on an nufc message board.

Horrible club then aye? You must have forgot the way your lot treat sir bobby Robson towards the end of his time as manager. We never smashed our city centre up and we haven't got a benefit cheating horse puncher in our ranks.

Stick to your boycout bed sheets and willy wonga '' resurrection''.
    And go worship sir gazza the bloke only played 3 years for them soon as he made a name and was given a chance he left never to return to newcastle, even he hated his fellow Geordies, and prefers to live doon soooth

Comment

Originally posted by paul davison View Post
      Obsessed . HahaThere's one thread about smb on a nufc forum
      There's at least 10 a day on that Sunderland forum

ive got Sunderland fan good mates , but as a club I think they're horrible yes
      Half empty stadium with pink seats
      And the *******s charged me £4 for a little bottle of beer !!!!

I didn't fancy the fizzy blue stuff they drink
      Cheap stadium with no atmosphere hopefully they'll get relegated and sink into oblivion, before we do
      No atmosphere?

One of the greatest players of all time couldnt believe what he was seeing/ hearing last week............

As for the blue pop craic, its tragic

Personally I cant stand NUFC or the f*cking idiots that support them, nor can most of the country

Comment

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
        I never said you were obsessed. You must have a complex about that. I wouldn't know what's on an nufc message board.

Horrible club then aye? You must have forgot the way your lot treat sir bobby Robson towards the end of his time as manager. We never smashed our city centre up and we haven't got a benefit cheating horse puncher in our ranks.

Stick to your boycout bed sheets and willy wonga '' resurrection''.
        Typical of them to start worshipping the bloke when died, ironically forgetting they hounded him out and even spat at him. Spitting on someone is one of the worst things you can do, to do it to someone who they supposedly worship makes it a lot worse

Comment

Originally posted by Philthebag View Post
          And go worship sir gazza the bloke only played 3 years for them soon as he made a name and was given a chance he left never to return to newcastle, even he hated his fellow Geordies, and prefers to live doon soooth
          Because Gazza is only loved by nufc fans isn't he ? Typical jealous Mackem

I see you lot decided to boycott your game yesterday haha

I hope you's were their though and stayed and showed your support right to the end
          Stadium emptied after 37 mins v villa.... Classy
          And giving Adam Johnson a game when he's being investigated for having sex with an under age child ? He was suspended then they let him play because they're in deep trouble , Ffs now that is classy. Enjoy your cheesy chips and blue cola boys. Relegation favourites and rightly so
          What goes around comes around , you were vocal enough on here after Derby day , shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by paul davison View Post
            Because Gazza is only loved by nufc fans isn't he ? Typical jealous Mackem

I see you lot decided to boycott your game yesterday haha

I hope you's were their though and stayed and showed your support right to the end
            Stadium emptied after 37 mins v villa.... Classy
            And giving Adam Johnson a game when he's being investigated for having sex with an under age child ? He was suspended then they let him play because they're in deep trouble , Ffs now that is classy. Enjoy your cheesy chips and blue cola boys. Relegation favourites and rightly so
            What goes around comes around , you were vocal enough on here after Derby day , shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it ;-)
            Classy??? Coming from a mag? Sorry forgot multiple wife beater too but then that normal with most Geordies, same as drug taking and benefit cheating, you lot are an embarrassment to the region, the teams won **** all yet the deluded fans think they should be chasing European football, what happened the last time they were in Europe? The fans said then need to stop worrying about Europe and concentrate on the league lol. And we can't forget the highly intelligent fans that got interviewed and for some reason chucked his trainers in the river live on tv hahaha bunch of retards come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Philthebag View Post
              Classy??? Coming from a mag? Sorry forgot multiple wife beater too but then that normal with most Geordies, same as drug taking and benefit cheating, you lot are an embarrassment to the region, the teams won **** all yet the deluded fans think they should be chasing European football, what happened the last time they were in Europe? The fans said then need to stop worrying about Europe and concentrate on the league lol. And we can't forget the highly intelligent fans that got interviewed and for some reason chucked his trainers in the river live on tv hahaha bunch of retards come to mind.
              A Sunderland "fan" talking about drug taking & benefit cheats ? Oh my sides .....
              Hahahahaha , oh the ironing ( I presume you're a season ticket holder )

Sunderland is one of the most deprived areas of the country , there was a program about the Sunderland shop lifters , smack heads and dole wallers stealing from the pound shop

Benefits and drugs , hahahaha You're having a mate mate

Lineker was right , if you want to avoid the traffic at Sunderland wait until the end of the game

Comment

Oh , and the late great sir bobby was reportedly spat at during an England game , not when he was in charge of Newcastle , so it was England fans not nufc fans, try and get your facts straight before you have a pop man
                Some of your older fans will remember stokoe being booed at the end before he resigned / was hounded out for losing 9 games in a row? , what's the difference ? None

Personally I thought SBR wasn't treat well by the club , and some fans wanted a change of manager , but he's always been held in high regard by nufc fans and most of the footballing world
                Last edited by paul davison; 12-04-2015, 02:37 PM. Reason: Stokoe resigned

Comment

Working...
                X