anglingnortheast.com

Comment

just erm lol and before you ask
      becouse

[Edited on 30/4/2005 by bribones]
      cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

ERM ?? - -- YOU started the Us Vs YOUR lot -- look back on YOUR post ELL - and at least your \' Zealot\' quote was right -first time for everything- \"zealot = enthusiast- or fanatic.

I posted what was True when posted- the uptake from macums was more than \"pretty Sh*te\" - and even mike admitted this fact

Do you want to bid on the crabs or the S/cland stuff ??

Comment

Ell,
          Wind ya neck in and lighten up, man.
          I\'d suggest you read through this topic again.........right from the initial post.

You\'ll find Sunderland fans critcising Sunderland fans - Newcastle fans criticising Newcastle fans - Newcastle fans saying they\'ll buy \"potential\" tickets for a \"theoretical\" Sunderland item to helpp raise money........all done with HUMOUR, Ell.......remember humour?

\"Have a word with YOURSELFs please.\"

Comment

IT was a good laugh from the start and in the other football related topics,why spoil it,cos you can as easily as that
            If you have no interest in the topic then dont post in it,its FUN,LAUGH,BANTER,RIVALRY and from what i can see nobady has been offended.
            TC/Mike has actually made a twist in it,which kept these football topics going,by getting some goodies to Auction/raffle for a good charity.
            Cheers Alan...

Comment

Thanks Alan, It was never intended to be a Them V Us situation, I wanted to get some reaction from both sets of fans. Reasons : to raise more money for the RNLI and to keep the friendly rivalry alive and kickingm As long as members are posting, then there is no chance of NESA getting pushed into a \" Lost Idea,s File \" as stated on another board ( thanks TC ) my initial post created what it was intended to do, A lot of posts, fun, friendly rivalry and keeps everyones attention on NESA. I offer no apologies to those who feel offended by this.

If you look at the number of posts each football related topic has over the past few weeks, it makes you wonder how we ever get time to go fishing.

[Edited on 1/5/2005 by Mike.Haley]
              As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
              but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Working...
              X