Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that should NEVER have been invented. Feel free to add on)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was going to say crazy frog ring tones,

anyone over the age of 5 with that ****e on their phone should do the decent thing and kill themselves

ban winds over force 3......

Comment

Lasses periods
      who invented them then ?
      cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

i trhink in fact youl find god invented man then fishing and booze in fact he invented all things men enjoy football music pubs the works

then he invented women

the problem being they didnt have a word for spanners back in them days so he called them females
        cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

who can trust someone who bleeds for a week and

LIVES

sless

Comment

Lottery Scratch cards. I hate standing behind coffin dodgers who scratch them off while holding up the queue and then win a pound only to buy another and they can\'t make up their mind if it should be \'Pot of Gold\' or the other 10 dozen that there are.
            Lottery tickets. Standing in the queue behind someone in a syndicate who has 50 quids worth of single lucky dips.
            Westerly winds in the winter!!!!
            "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Comment

Bri, you,ll find when god decided to create woman, he took a rib from our side, they have been a pain in our a***e ever since.
              As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
              but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

yeh well at least we know where to look if we ever need a spare one
                cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

computers

Comment

Working...
                  X