No announcement yet.

blimey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At your polling station, were you\'s given two slips to vote with?, We were. One was for the general election and the other to elect the local council. I found this a little confusing as it wasn\'t pointed out to me when I was given the slips, It wasn\'t untill I had filled them both in wrong and posted them in the little black box that I realised this. When I asked about it, I was told Tuff S&*t, you\'ve put it in the box now, by the little conservative faceless T&a* behind the foldy up table. Not that I ment to do this of course, .

Comment

Careful Marc that little t&@t could be on the firing range next time your out lol.

Jim.
      Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

I wasn\'t impressed having to show my marked card ,with the party bit hidden , hmmm doesn\'t take a rocket scientist to work out which box is third one down etc....
        You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Dont think you\'ll have anything to worry about Steve,its hardly Iraq,Iran,Zimbabwe,North Korea,Saudi Arabia,China,Sudan or Northern Ireland,you should of held it upside down that would have confused them.
          Cheers Alan...

Comment

wasnt really a lot of choice this year ? i miss the days when you could cast a vote for a bloke in a clown suit and chicken hat,its about time they had a brewster option ie none of the above ,so now we just wait to see if tony steps down and we get a bloke that nobody voted for full stop ??hardly fair ,me thinks if tony steps down it should be down to the people to decide who his sucses succ suck ??? the bloke who takes his place should be
            cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

Have faith TC - I predict a \" Party \" of some type in the New Crown THIS YEAR for the Green Grocers Daughter ( thats how you get round Typing the Bitches name) -All welcome

Comment

as long as he keeps the interest rate down,im happy

sless

Comment

Well we never seen much of it on the news but boy has this thread hasbeen going on :P

Comment

disd the monkey get back in hartlepool by the way??
                    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

yes he did

h\'angus ther monkey

hahaha
                      they even made the playoffs
                      he might want his old job back if they go up

sless

Comment

Working...
                      X