Last Fag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done mate for keeping on track.

I used to work with a lad who had a few heavy nose bleeds when he was trying to pack in. He used to get really ratty at times and end up throwing a few choice words at the wrong person (on more than one occasion) which used to result in a smack in the face. Result - a heavy nose bleed.

Comment

pml. I dont have that problem cos i\'m 6ft and 15 stone.

I havn\'t had any \"Mr Angries\" at all! Not even at work
      Regards, Graham

Comment

Still havn\'t had a fag so I\'m gonna be bold and offically declare myself a non smoker. I\'ve passed the blotto test many times now. Thanks for your comments and support lads.

Anyone know any smoke free fishing marks tee hee pml lol
        Regards, Graham

Comment

Well done Graham. Those marks are not next to me lol, well unless president Blare knows different.

Jim.
          Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Graham, I have,nt had a fag for over four years and I still don,t call myself a none smoker. I always find it better to say I,m an Ex-smoker. The temptation is always there.
            WELL DONE. What ever you want to declare yourself.
            As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
            but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Mike, if u havn\'t had a ciggy in 4 years then I reckon ur a non smoker regardless. I\'m honestly not missing anything about smoking and me mates r so impressed that they\'re thinking about quiting too.

Regards, Graham

Comment

Old smokers never die, they just loose their.....

Hang on a minute, I didn;t think this one through..

Comment

Working...
                X